The Letters of Severus of Antioch - [ Syriac Not Available ]
- The Letters of Severus of Antioch1
External relationships (141)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 E. W. Brooks (ed.), Translation, The Sixth Book of the Select Letters of Severus Patriarch of Antioch in the Syriac Version of Athanasius of Nisibis vol. 2.1 (Oxford: Williams and Norgate, 1903)
- 2 E. W. Brooks (ed.), "Letters LXII to CXVII." in E. W. Brooks (ed.), A Collection of Letters of Severus of Antioch, from Numerous Syriac ManuscriptsR. Graffin and F. Nau (eds.), Tomus Decimus Quartus, Patrologia Orientalis, tomus 14 (Paris: Firmin-Didot et cie, 1919-1920Paris: Firmin-Didot et cie, 1920)
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Daniel L. Schwartz, “The Letters of Severus of Antioch.” In , edited by Nathan P. Gibson and David A. Michelson., edited by Nathan P. Gibson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published February 2, 2018. http://syriaca.org/work/10541.
About this Entry
Entry Title: The Letters of Severus of Antioch
- Record creation by Daniel L. Schwartz
- Additional encoding and editing by Nathan P. Gibson
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
This entry incorporates material from the following