Behnam and his Companions (text)
Syriac Manuscript Witnesses
ms Louvain, Bibliothèque du CSCO, syr. 02 1
ms Qarahqosh, Église syrienne orthodoxe Mâr Giwargis (?), cod. 159, f. 1-67 (2 memrê anon.) 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1783.
Behnam and his Companions (text) commemorates (1) records.
ܒܗܢܡ(saint, 300-400 )
Names: BehnāmBehnamBehnam and his sister sarahBēhnāmBehnamBEHNĀM et sa soeur SARĀHMar BehnamBehnām and his sister Sara were high born Christian martyrs who were the children of Sennacherib They converted to Christianity through a monk Mattai...URI: http://syriaca.org/person/1171
- BHS: 1783
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Behnam and his Companions (text)” in Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica last modified November 5, 2015, http://syriaca.org/work/1833.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Behnam and his Companions (text).” In Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published November 5, 2015. http://syriaca.org/work/1833.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Behnam and his Companions (text)
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne