Lazarus - ܠܥܙܪ saint
Lazarus is commemorated in Zebinas, Lazarus, Maroutha, Narses, Elijah, Mahri, Habib, Saba, Berikhicho, Jonas et Chembaiteh (text) [http://syriaca.org/work/260] , a work surviving in at least 5 manuscripts including ms Berlin, Königliche Bibliothek, or. oct. 1256 (Assfalg 26, olim Abbeloos, dein Bedjan, copié sur ms Diyarbakir, Archevêché chaldéen, cod. 96 [nunc Mardin, Évêché chaldéen, y vu en 1969]), p. 646-664.1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca http://syriaca.org/bibl/649, entry: 39.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Saint-Laurent, Jeanne-Nicole et al., “ Lazarus — ܠܥܙܪ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1852.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Lazarus — ܠܥܙܪ
Publication Date: August 17, 2016
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson, editors, Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
- Saint-Laurent, Jeanne-Nicole and David A. Michelson, entry contributors, “ Lazarus — ܠܥܙܪ ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of J. M. Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne