Gabriel of Qartmin (text) - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Syriac Manuscript Witnesses
ms Dar‘un-Harissa, Dayr al-Sharfeh, Résidence patriarcale syrienne catholique, Rahmani 261 = Sony 232, f. 123-151 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1775.
Gabriel of Qartmin (text) commemorates (1) records.
Gabriel of Qartmin - ܓܒܪܐܝܠ(saint, d. 648, 639 ) Names: GabrīʾēlGabriel of Beth QustanGabrīʾēlGabriel de QartaminGABRIEL DE BÉṮ QUSTĀNGabriel of Bet QustanGabriel of Beth Qustan was from Beth Qustan and became Bishop of Qartmin He fled marriage to become a monk He was the superior...URI: http://syriaca.org/person/1242
- BHS: 1775
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Gabriel of Qartmin (text)” in Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica last modified November 5, 2015, http://syriaca.org/work/1831.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Gabriel of Qartmin (text).” In Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published November 5, 2015. http://syriaca.org/work/1831.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Gabriel of Qartmin (text)
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne