Yahbalaha III - ܝܗܒܐܠܗܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ
Yahbalaha III is commemorated in Yahballaha and Sauma (text) — [http://syriaca.org/work/895] .4
- " Yahbalaha III" in the Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity
- "lccn-n2001-58311" in WorldCat Identities
- "np-yahb alaha$iii$patriarch of the nestorians$1244 1317" in WorldCat Identities
- "np-mar jab alaha$patriarch of the nestorians$1244 1317" in WorldCat Identities
- "np-yabhalaha$iii$patriarch of the nestorians$1244 1317" in WorldCat Identities
- "np-yaballaha$iii$patriarch of the nestorians$1281 1317" in WorldCat Identities
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 J. P. Amar, "Yahbalaha III." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 429, 429.
- 2 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Yahbalaha III.
- 3 Anton Baumstark, Geschichte der syrischen Literatur mit Ausschluß der christlich-palästinensischen Texte (Bonn: A. Marcus und E. Webers Verlag Dr. jur. Albert Ahn, 1922), pp: 325-326.
- 4 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 689.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Yahbalaha III — ܝܗܒܐܠܗܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ .”, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 1 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/810.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yahbalaha III — ܝܗܒܐܠܗܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.