Anonymous 2137 - a man from the elders
http://syriaca.org/person/2137 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Anonymous 2137 who sat in a cave and performed ascetic feats was commemorated in the Syriac tradition via ʿEnanishoʿ's Syriac translation of the Paradise of the Fathers [http://syriaca.org/work/403] by Palladius. 1
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Anonymous 2137 — ܐܢܫ ܡܢ ܣܒܐ ” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/2137.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Anonymous 2137 — ܐܢܫ ܡܢ ܣܒܐ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2137.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Anonymous 2137 — ܐܢܫ ܡܢ ܣܒܐ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Editing by James E. Walters
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.