Aaron the Solitary (text) - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Syriac Manuscript Witnesses
- ms Birmingham, Selly Oak College Library, Coll. Mingana, Syr. 252, f. 1-10 (mutilé du début et de la fin) 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca http://syriaca.org/bibl/649, entry: 1803.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Saint-Laurent, Jeanne-Nicole et al., “ Aaron the Solitary (text).” In Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published November 5, 2015. http://syriaca.org/work/1851.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Aaron the Solitary (text)
Publication Date: November 5, 2015
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson, editors, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica
- Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent, David A. Michelson, Ugo Zanetti, and Claude Detienne, entry contributors, “ Aaron the Solitary (text)”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
This entry incorporates copyrighted material from the following work(s):
- Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca.