Abi (text) - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Syriac Manuscript Witnesses
ms Diyarbakir, Archevêché chaldéen, cod. 98 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1749.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent et al., “Abi (text)” in Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica last modified November 5, 2015, http://syriaca.org/work/1808.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent et al., “Abi (text).” In Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published November 5, 2015. http://syriaca.org/work/1808.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Abi (text)
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson, editors, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica
- Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent, David A. Michelson, Ugo Zanetti, and Claude Detienne, entry contributors, “Abi (text)”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne