Mor Ḥanino - ܕܝܪܐ ܕܚܢܝܢܐ
A monastery near Kallinikos.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson et al., “Mor Ḥanino — ܕܝܪܐ ܕܚܢܝܢܐ ” in The Syriac Gazetteer last modified January 14, 2014, http://syriaca.org/place/351.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson et al., “Mor Ḥanino — ܕܝܪܐ ܕܚܢܝܢܐ .” In The Syriac Gazetteer, edited by Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published January 14, 2014. http://syriaca.org/place/351.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Mor Ḥanino — ܕܝܪܐ ܕܚܢܝܢܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson, editors, The Syriac Gazetteer
- Thomas A. Carlson and David A. Michelson, entry contributors, “Mor Ḥanino — ܕܝܪܐ ܕܚܢܝܢܐ ”
- Initial Barsoum entry creation by David A. Michelson
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac description entry by Robert Aydin