Athanasius Denha, metropolitan of Edessa - ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܕܢܚܐ ܕܐܘܪܗܝ (d. 1191)
http://syriaca.org/person/942 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, The Scattered Pearls: A History of Syriac Literature and Sciences, trans. Matti Moosa, 2nd rev. ed. (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2003), entry: 215, pp: 448.
- 2 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, al-Luʼluʼ al-manthūr fī tārīkh al-ʻulūm wa-al-ādāb al-Suryāniyyah, 4th ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1987), pp: 397.
- 3 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 428.
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Athanasius Denha, metropolitan of Edessa — ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܕܢܚܐ ܕܐܘܪܗܝ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/942.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Athanasius Denha, metropolitan of Edessa — ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܕܢܚܐ ܕܐܘܪܗܝ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/942.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Athanasius Denha, metropolitan of Edessa — ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܕܢܚܐ ܕܐܘܪܗܝ
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, Syriac name entry, Arabic name entry, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson