Daniel of Reshʿayna - ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܪܫܥܝܢܐ
http://syriaca.org/person/906 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 ʿAbdishoʿ bar Brikha, Ktābā d-metqre margānitā d-ʿal šrārā da-kresṭyānutā, 2nd ed. (Mosul: Mṭabbaʿtā ātoraytā d-ʿēdtā ʿattiqtā d-madnḥā, 1924), pp: 79.
- 2 Josephus Simonius Assemani, Bibliotheca Orientalis Clementino-Vaticana (Rome: Sacrae Congregationis de Propaganda Fide, 1719-1728)., pp: III:223.
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Daniel of Reshʿayna — ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܪܫܥܝܢܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/906.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Daniel of Reshʿayna — ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܪܫܥܝܢܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/906.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Daniel of Reshʿayna — ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܪܫܥܝܢܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Daniel of Reshʿayna — ܕܢܝܐܝܠ ܕܪܫܥܝܢܐ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, Syriac name entry, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.