Smith, Margaret - ܡܪܓܪܝܬ ܓܒܣܢ (4/16/1843 - 1920)
http://syriaca.org/person/752 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
180 Catalog Search Results from WorldCat
Based on VIAF ID. May contain inaccuracies. Not curated by Syriaca.org.
- How the codex was found; a narrative of two visits to Sinai, from Mrs. Lewis's journals 1892-1893
- Catalogue of the Arabic mss. in the Convent of S. Catherine on Mount Sinai
- Palestinian Syriac texts from palimpsest fragments in the Taylor-Schechter collection
- A Palestinian Syriac lectionary containing lessons from the Pentateuch, Job, Proverbs, Prophets, Acts, and Epistles
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Smith, Margaret — ܡܪܓܪܝܬ ܓܒܣܢ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/752.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Smith, Margaret — ܡܪܓܪܝܬ ܓܒܣܢ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/752.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Smith, Margaret — ܡܪܓܪܝܬ ܓܒܣܢ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Smith, Margaret — ܡܪܓܪܝܬ ܓܒܣܢ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, Syriac name entry, Arabic name entry, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama