Samuel, Athanasios Yeshuʿ - ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܝܫܘܥ ܫܡܘܐܝܠ (1907 - 1995)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 G. A. Kiraz, "Samuel, Athanasios Yeshuʿ." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 358-359, 358-359.
39 Catalog Search Results from WorldCat
Based on VIAF ID. May contain inaccuracies. Not curated by Syriaca.org.
- Treasure of Qumran; my story of the Dead Sea scrolls
- Anaphora; the divine liturgy of Saint James, the first bishop of Jerusalem, according to the rite of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch
- The order of solemnization of the sacrament of matrimony according to the ancient rite of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch
- [Anafuras : ketava de-anafuras de-ḳudsha alahaya lefut ṭakhsa de-ʻIdta Suryata Teritsat Shuvya de-Antiyukhya] = Anaphoras : the book of the Divine Liturgies according to the rite of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Samuel, Athanasios Yeshuʿ — ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܝܫܘܥ ܫܡܘܐܝܠ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/716.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Samuel, Athanasios Yeshuʿ — ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܝܫܘܥ ܫܡܘܐܝܠ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Samuel, Athanasios Yeshuʿ — ܐܬܢܐܣܝܘܣ ܝܫܘܥ ܫܡܘܐܝܠ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.