Sionita, Gabriel - ܓܒܪܐܝܠ ܨܗܝܘܢܝܐ (ca. 1577 - 1648)
http://syriaca.org/person/712 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 L. Van Rompay, "al-Ṣahyūnī, Jibrā’īl." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 356-357, 356-357.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Sionita, Gabriel — ܓܒܪܐܝܠ ܨܗܝܘܢܝܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/712.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Sionita, Gabriel — ܓܒܪܐܝܠ ܨܗܝܘܢܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/712.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Sionita, Gabriel — ܓܒܪܐܝܠ ܨܗܝܘܢܝܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Sionita, Gabriel — ܓܒܪܐܝܠ ܨܗܝܘܢܝܐ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.