al-Rahib, Elias - ܐܠܝܐܣ ܕܝܪܝܐ (1860 - 1949)
http://syriaca.org/person/700 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 G. A. Kiraz, "al-Rāhib, Elias." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 349, 349.
Different from (4)
Elijah the Monk — - ܐܠܝܐ (author, mid-6th cent. ) Names: EliyaElijah The MonkÉlie"Author of the Life of Yuḥanon of Tella ."URI: http://syriaca.org/person/63
Elijah I - ܐܠܝܐ ܩܕܡܝܐ (author, d. 729) Names: Eliya IElijah IElijah I, PatriarchURI: http://syriaca.org/person/119See all 4
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “al-Rahib, Elias — ܐܠܝܐܣ ܕܝܪܝܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/700.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “al-Rahib, Elias — ܐܠܝܐܣ ܕܝܪܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/700.
About this Entry
Entry Title: al-Rahib, Elias — ܐܠܝܐܣ ܕܝܪܝܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “al-Rahib, Elias — ܐܠܝܐܣ ܕܝܪܝܐ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.