Jamil, Samuel - [ Syriac Not Available ] (1847 - 1917)
http://syriaca.org/person/570 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
16 Catalog Search Results from WorldCat
Based on VIAF ID. May contain inaccuracies. Not curated by Syriaca.org.
- Genuinae relationes inter Sedem Apostolicam et Assyriorum orientalium seu Chaldaeorum ecclesiam : nunc majori ex parte primum editae historicisque adnotationibus illustratae
- Monte Singar = [Tašʻitā d-Dasnayē] : storia di un popolo ignoto
- Genuinae relationes inter Sedem apostolicam et Assyriorum orientalium seu Chaldaeorum ecclesiam, nunc majori ex parte primum editae historicisque adnotationibus illustratae cura et studio R. mi abbatis Samuelis Giamil
- Ketābā de-metʼanjānwātā de ʼidtā de-kaldājē ʼam kursejā šelīḥājā de-Rhumī da-kenaš wa-peras be-jad ṭabʼā
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Jamil, Samuel” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/570.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Jamil, Samuel.” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/570.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jamil, Samuel
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Jamil, Samuel”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.