Samuel, the priest - ܫܡܘܐܝܠ (467)
http://syriaca.org/person/30 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Related Places in the Syriac Gazetteer
* This map displays 3 records. Only places with coordinates are displayed.
Has relation to place (4)
Edessa (settlement) - ܐܘܪܗܝ Names: UrfaAdmeAntiochia KallirhoeUrhayA city of Mesopotamia , the capital of the ancient kingdom of Osrhoene , modern Urfa.URI: http://syriaca.org/place/78See all 4
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Samuel, the priest — ܫܡܘܐܝܠ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/30.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Samuel, the priest — ܫܡܘܐܝܠ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/30.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Samuel, the priest — ܫܡܘܐܝܠ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Samuel, the priest — ܫܡܘܐܝܠ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin
- Arabic name entry by Jad Kaado
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama