Lahdo of Hbob - ܠܚܕܐ ܚܒܒܝܐ author
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. ( Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991) http://syriaca.org/bibl/3, pp: 498.
- 2 Rudolf Macuch, Geschichte der spät- und neusyrischen Literatur, 1. Aufl ( Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1965) http://syriaca.org/bibl/642, pp: 28.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Walters, James E. et al., “ Lahdo of Hbob — ܠܚܕܐ ܚܒܒܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/296.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Lahdo of Hbob — ܠܚܕܐ ܚܒܒܝܐ
Publication Date: August 17, 2016
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, Nathan P. Gibson, and Kristian Heal, entry contributors, “ Lahdo of Hbob — ܠܚܕܐ ܚܒܒܝܐ ”
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin