*Timeline generated with http://timeline.knightlab.com/
- Floruit: early 4th century
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 477.
- 2 William Wright, Catalogue of Syriac Manuscripts in the British Museum acquired since the year 1838 (London: Gilbert and Rivington, 1870-1872), vol: 3, pp: 1124.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson, “Paul, disciple of Aaron of Serugh — ܦܘܠܘܣ ܬܠܡܝܕܐ ܕ .” In , edited by David A. Michelson., edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2817.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Paul, disciple of Aaron of Serugh — ܦܘܠܘܣ ܬܠܡܝܕܐ ܕ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson, editor,
- Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributor, “Paul, disciple of Aaron of Serugh — ܦܘܠܘܣ ܬܠܡܝܕܐ ܕ ”
- Editing and data entry by Nathan P. Gibson
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.