Theophilus - ܬܐܘܦܝܠܐ (sometime between 275 - 375)
*Timeline generated with http://timeline.knightlab.com/
- Floruit: early 4th century
Different from (3)
Theophilos - ܬܐܘܦܝܠܘܣ(saint) Names: TēʾōpīlōsTēʾōpīlōsThéophile Theophilos is commemorated in Theophilus and Mary text a work surviving in at least 2 manuscripts including ms London British Library Add 7190...URI: http://syriaca.org/person/2121See all 3
How to Cite This Entry
Nathan P. Gibson, “Theophilus — ܬܐܘܦܝܠܐ ” in last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/2812.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson, “Theophilus — ܬܐܘܦܝܠܐ .” In , edited by David A. Michelson., edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2812.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Theophilus — ܬܐܘܦܝܠܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson, editor,
- Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributor, “Theophilus — ܬܐܘܦܝܠܐ ”
- Editing and data entry by Nathan P. Gibson
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.