Abu Nasr of Bartelle - ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܒܪܛܠܝܐ (1290)
http://syriaca.org/person/241 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Related Places in the Syriac Gazetteer
* This map displays 2 records. Only places with coordinates are displayed.
Abu Nasr of Bartelle Born at (1)Abu Nasr of Bartelle Has relation to place (1)
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Abu Nasr of Bartelle — ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܒܪܛܠܝܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/241.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Abu Nasr of Bartelle — ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܒܪܛܠܝܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/241.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Abu Nasr of Bartelle — ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܒܪܛܠܝܐ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, Nathan P. Gibson, and Kristian Heal, entry contributors, “Abu Nasr of Bartelle — ܐܒܘ ܢܨܪ ܒܪܛܠܝܐ ”
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin
- Arabic name entry by Jad Kaado
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama