Vitalian - ܒܝܛܠܝܢܐ(sometime between 511 - 512)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 3 Ignatius Guidi (ed.), Chronica Minora, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 1-2; Scriptores Syri, tomus 1-2 ( Paris: E Typographeo Reipublicae, 1903) http://syriaca.org/bibl/633, pp: 9.
- 4 Benjamin Harris Cowper, " Selections from the Syriac. No. 1: The Chronicle of Edessa," Journal of Sacred Literature and Biblical Record n.s. 5.9 ( 1864) http://syriaca.org/bibl/657, section: 85.
- 5 J. R. Martindale, A.D. 395-527, A. H. M. Jones, J. R. Martindale and J. Morris, The Prosopography of the Later Roman Empire vol. 2 ( Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1980) http://syriaca.org/bibl/673, vol: II, pp: 1171-76.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Schwartz, Daniel L., “ Vitalian — ܒܝܛܠܝܢܐ .” In , edited by David A. Michelson. Vol. of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2311.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Vitalian — ܒܝܛܠܝܢܐ
Publication Date: August 17, 2016
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson, editor,
- Schwartz, Daniel L., entry contributor, “ Vitalian — ܒܝܛܠܝܢܐ ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Daniel L. Schwartz
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Syriac data conversion and reconciling by Nathan P. Gibson