- The people of Edessa who fled the persecution of the Arians in 373(377-09)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 3 Ignatius Guidi (ed.), Chronica Minora, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 1-2; Scriptores Syri, tomus 1-2 (Paris: E Typographeo Reipublicae, 1903), pp: 5.
- 4 Benjamin Harris Cowper, "Selections from the Syriac. No. 1: The Chronicle of Edessa." Journal of Sacred Literature and Biblical Record n.s. 5.9 (1864), section: 31.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Daniel L. Schwartz et al., “Anonymi 2208 — The people of Edessa who fled the persecution of the Arians in 373.” In , edited by David A. Michelson. Vol. of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2208.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Anonymi 2208 — The people of Edessa who fled the persecution of the Arians in 373
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Daniel L. Schwartz
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Syriac data conversion and reconciling by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing by James E. Walters
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.