- [ Syriac Not Available ]
http://syriaca.org/person/2170 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
George Kiraz is a Syriac scholar, computational linguist, and the co-founder of Gorgias Press.
- ܓܘܪܓܝ ܒܪ ܐܢܛܘܢ ܕܒܝܬ ܟܝܪܐܙ
- جرج کراز
- جورج كيراز
- George Anton Kiraz
How to Cite This Entry
Nathan P. Gibson et al., “George Anton Kiraz — ܓܘܪܓܝ ܒܪ ܐܢܛܘܢ ܕܒܝܬ ܟܝܪܐܙ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/2170.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson et al., “George Anton Kiraz — ܓܘܪܓܝ ܒܪ ܐܢܛܘܢ ܕܒܝܬ ܟܝܪܐܙ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/2170.
About this Entry
Entry Title: George Anton Kiraz — ܓܘܪܓܝ ܒܪ ܐܢܛܘܢ ܕܒܝܬ ܟܝܪܐܙ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, proofreading, and revision by Thomas A. Carlson
- Editing, proofreading, and revision by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.