Abu al-Fadl Saʿd b. Jarir of Tagrit - ܐܒܘ ܐܠܦܨ̇ܠ ܣܥܕ
http://syriaca.org/person/195 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 396.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Abu al-Fadl Saʿd b. Jarir of Tagrit — ܐܒܘ ܐܠܦܨ̇ܠ ܣܥܕ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/195.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Abu al-Fadl Saʿd b. Jarir of Tagrit — ܐܒܘ ܐܠܦܨ̇ܠ ܣܥܕ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/195.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Abu al-Fadl Saʿd b. Jarir of Tagrit — ܐܒܘ ܐܠܦܨ̇ܠ ܣܥܕ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- James E. Walters, David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, and Nathan P. Gibson, entry contributors, “Abu al-Fadl Saʿd b. Jarir of Tagrit — ܐܒܘ ܐܠܦܨ̇ܠ ܣܥܕ ”
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin