- [ Syriac Not Available ]
http://syriaca.org/person/1559 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Acmonicos is commemorated with Doticos and Cyriacus in Ammonios, Doticos, Cyriacus, and Acmonicos (text) [http://syriaca.org/work/1497] , a work surviving in at least 1 manuscript:
British Library, Add. 14645, f. 312v-314v.1
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Acmonicos — ܐܩܡܘܢܝܩܘܣ ” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1559.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Acmonicos — ܐܩܡܘܢܝܩܘܣ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1559.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Acmonicos — ܐܩܡܘܢܝܩܘܣ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.