Peter of Matush - ܦܛܪܘܣ ܕܡܛܘܫ
http://syriaca.org/person/1072 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
- ܦܛܪܘܣ ܕܡܛܘܫ
- Peter of Matush
- Peter al-Matushi
- Peṭros of Maṭush
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Rudolf Macuch, Geschichte der spät- und neusyrischen Literatur, 1. Aufl (Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1965), pp: 51.
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Peter of Matush — ܦܛܪܘܣ ܕܡܛܘܫ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/1072.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Peter of Matush — ܦܛܪܘܣ ܕܡܛܘܫ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/1072.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Peter of Matush — ܦܛܪܘܣ ܕܡܛܘܫ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson, editors, A Guide to Syriac Authors
- David A. Michelson, Thomas A. Carlson, Nathan P. Gibson, and Kristian Heal, entry contributors, “Peter of Matush — ܦܛܪܘܣ ܕܡܛܘܫ ”
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.