Encore 'Abdulmasih de Singar
Preferred CitationJean-Maurice Fiey. " Encore 'Abdulmasih de Singar." Le Muséon, vol. 77 ( 1964): 205-223.
Full Citation Information
Cited in:1 record(s) cite this work.
ʿAbdelmasih - ܥܒܕܐܠܡܣܝܚ ( saint, d. 390) Names: ʿAbdelmasiḥAbd al-MasihʾAbdelmasīḥAbdalmasihABD AL-MASİḤ ('ABDA, CHRISTODULE)ʿAbdelmasiḥ was a Jewish shepherd boy (formally known as Aser) who lived near Sinjar in the Persian Empire. He converted to Christianity and pierced ...URI: http://syriaca.org/person/1102
About this Online Entry
Date Entry Added: August 15, 2016
- David A. Michelson, general editor, Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- David A. Michelson, editor, Syriaca.org Works Cited
- Michelson, David A., entry contributor, “Encore 'Abdulmasih de Singar”
- Bibliography curated by David A. Michelson
- XML coding and TEI record generation by Nathan P. Gibson