Amos (literary tradition) - ܣܦܪܐ ܕܥܡܘܣ ܢܒܝܐ
- Amos (literary tradition)
- ܣܦܪܐ ܕܥܡܘܣ ܢܒܝܐ
- URI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Amos
- URI: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q174677
- URI: https://viaf.org/viaf/183065024
How to Cite This Entry
Nathan P. Gibson et al., “Amos (literary tradition) — ܣܦܪܐ ܕܥܡܘܣ ܢܒܝܐ ” in A Guide to the Bible in Syriac last modified March 29, 2017, http://syriaca.org/work/9547.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Nathan P. Gibson et al., “Amos (literary tradition) — ܣܦܪܐ ܕܥܡܘܣ ܢܒܝܐ .” In A Guide to the Bible in Syriac, edited by Nathan P. Gibson and David A. Michelson. Vol. 2 of New Handbook of Syriac Literature, edited by Nathan P. Gibson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published March 29, 2017. http://syriaca.org/work/9547.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Amos (literary tradition) — ܣܦܪܐ ܕܥܡܘܣ ܢܒܝܐ
- Editing, data entry, and reconciling by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, proofreading, data architecture, and encoding by David A. Michelson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2017.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.