Samuel of Qartmin (text) - ܥ̅ ܐܠܐܚܕ ܕܒܥܫܝܩܗ
Syriac Manuscript Witnesses
ms Birmingham, Selly Oak College Library, Coll. Mingana, Syr. 528 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1816.
Samuel of Qartmin (text) commemorates (2) records.
Samuel of Qartmin - [Syriac Not Available](saint, d. 410) Names: Samuel de QartaminSAMUEL DE QARTMINIn hagiography Samuel of Qartmin was from Eshtin near Mardin He founded the monastery of Qartmin with the help of an angel who delineated...URI: http://syriaca.org/person/1445
- BHS: 1816
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Samuel of Qartmin (text)” in Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica last modified November 5, 2015, http://syriaca.org/work/1863.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Samuel of Qartmin (text).” In Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published November 5, 2015. http://syriaca.org/work/1863.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Samuel of Qartmin (text)
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne