Fathers (text) - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Syriac Manuscript Witnesses
ms Mardin, Évêché syrien orthodoxe, cod. 144 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1715.
- 2 A. Vööbus, "Discovery of the Mēmrē of David the Phoenician." Abr-Nahrain vol. 21 (1982-1983)., pp: 66-69.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Fathers (text)” in Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica last modified November 5, 2015, http://syriaca.org/work/1778.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Fathers (text).” In Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published November 5, 2015. http://syriaca.org/work/1778.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fathers (text)
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne