Maximus and Dometius (text) - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Syriac Manuscript Witnesses
ms Cambridge, University Library, Add. 2016, f. 77-94v 1
ms Dar‘un-Harissa, Dayr al-Sharfeh, Résidence patriarcale syrienne catholique, Rahmani 732 = Sony 159, f. 2-24 1
ms Birmingham, Selly Oak College Library, Coll. Mingana, Syr. 71, f. 9-26v (mutilé du début et de la fin) + Syr. 577, f. 1-13v (mutilé du début) 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ugo Zanetti and Claude Detienne, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca, entry: 1640.
Maximus and Dometius (text) commemorates (2) records.
Maximus - ܡܟܣܝܡܐܘܣ(saint) Names: MakhsīmāʾōsMaḵsīmāʾōsMaximeIn hagiography Maximus and Dometius were brother martyrs They were brothers the sons of Valentinian who fled their father s palace to become monks...URI: http://syriaca.org/person/1913
- BHS: 1640
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Maximus and Dometius (text)” in Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica last modified November 5, 2015, http://syriaca.org/work/1710.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Maximus and Dometius (text).” In Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca Electronica, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published November 5, 2015. http://syriaca.org/work/1710.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Maximus and Dometius (text)
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- This document includes data from Ugo Zanetti, Bibliotheca Hagiographica Syriaca (unpublished database). Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne