Ṣapnā - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Status: published Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 David Wilmshurst, The ecclesiastical organisation of the Church of the East, 1318-1913, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 582; Subsidia, tomus 104 (Leuven: Peeters, 2000), p: 6, 35, 118, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134-135, 137, 138-140, 149, 150, 262, 273, 275, 298.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Ṣapnā” last modified January 14, 2014, http://syriaca.org/place/783.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Ṣapnā.”, edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2014. Entry published January 14, 2014. http://syriaca.org/place/783.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Ṣapnā
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Wilmshurst index information entry by Anthony Davis
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2014.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.