ʿAmadiyya - [ Syriac Not Available ]
Status: published Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 David Wilmshurst, The ecclesiastical organisation of the Church of the East, 1318-1913, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 582; Subsidia, tomus 104 (Leuven: Peeters, 2000), p: 8, 12, 13, 14, 30, 35, 37, 125, 126, 127-147, 166, 192, 196, 263, 265, 284, 351, 354, 358, 359, 360.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “ʿAmadiyya” in , last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/place/703.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “ʿAmadiyya.” In , edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/place/703.
About this Entry
Entry Title: ʿAmadiyya
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Wilmshurst index information entry by Anthony Davis
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.