Anatolia - ܐܢܐܛܘܠ
The peninsula constituting the westernmost portion of Asia.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), p: 557, 560.
- 2 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, al-Luʼluʼ al-manthūr fī tārīkh al-ʻulūm wa-al-ādāb al-Suryāniyyah, 4th ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1987), p: 516, 518.
- 3 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, The Scattered Pearls: A History of Syriac Literature and Sciences, trans. Matti Moosa, 2nd rev. ed. (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2003), p: 555, 558.
- 4 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Asia Minor.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Anatolia — ܐܢܐܛܘܠ ” in last modified January 14, 2014, http://syriaca.org/place/504.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Anatolia — ܐܢܐܛܘܠ .” In , edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published January 14, 2014. http://syriaca.org/place/504.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Anatolia — ܐܢܐܛܘܠ
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz