Kūndār - ܟܘܢܕܐܪ
In Dolabani's translation of Barsoum's description “ܐܰܙܡܝܪ” should read “ܐܰܙܡܝܕ” .
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), p: 561.
- 2 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, al-Luʼluʼ al-manthūr fī tārīkh al-ʻulūm wa-al-ādāb al-Suryāniyyah, 4th ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1987), p: 519.
- 3 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, The Scattered Pearls: A History of Syriac Literature and Sciences, trans. Matti Moosa, 2nd rev. ed. (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2003), p: 555.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson et al., “Kūndār — ܟܘܢܕܐܪ ” in last modified February 6, 2014, http://syriaca.org/place/453.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson et al., “Kūndār — ܟܘܢܕܐܪ .” In , edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published February 6, 2014. http://syriaca.org/place/453.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Kūndār — ܟܘܢܕܐܪ
- Initial Barsoum entry creation by David A. Michelson
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac description entry by Robert Aydin
- Arabic description entry by Dayroyo Roger-Youssef Akhrass
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz