Beth Nuhadra - [ Syriac Not Available ]
“An E.-Syr. bishopric seat the heartland of which was the region extending from the small Khabur river to the Tigris, including the area of modern Zakho and part of Dehok.” 1
- “101. Beth Nuhadra” 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 A. Harrak, "Beth Nuhadra." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), p: 72.
- 2 Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), p: 72, 143, 219, 306, 356, 437, map: Map I C1, II C1.
- 3 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Bet Nuhadre.
- 4 David Wilmshurst, The ecclesiastical organisation of the Church of the East, 1318-1913, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 582; Subsidia, tomus 104 (Leuven: Peeters, 2000), p: 125, 128, 132, 133, 166, 188, 189, 191, 201, 258, 277, 278, 347.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Beth Nuhadra” in last modified January 14, 2014, http://syriaca.org/place/36.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Beth Nuhadra.” In , edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published January 14, 2014. http://syriaca.org/place/36.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Beth Nuhadra
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Wilmshurst index information entry by Anthony Davis
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2014.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.