Beth Ṣayyare - [ Syriac Not Available ]
A village in the ʿAmadiyya region where Yawsep Busnaya moved after leaving the monastery of Rabban Hormizd.
Status: published Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), p: 436.
- 2 Jean Maurice Fiey, Saints Syriaques (Princeton, N.J.: The Darwin Press, Inc., 2004), entry: 261.
How to Cite This Entry
“Beth Ṣayyare” last modified April 15, 2016, http://syriaca.org/place/2614.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:“Beth Ṣayyare.”, edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published April 15, 2016. http://syriaca.org/place/2614.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Beth Ṣayyare
- Initial XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.