Siyagut - [ Syriac Not Available ]
An Assyrian settlement in the Šarur region of Northwest Nakhchivan
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Jasmine Dum-Tragut, "Assyrians in Armenia: An Interdisciplinary Study." in Li Tang and Dietmar W. Winkler (eds.), From the Oxus River to the Chinese Shores: Studies on East Syriac Christianity in China and Central Asia (Berlin: LIT, 2013), p: 343.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Siyagut” in last modified July 10, 2015, http://syriaca.org/place/2557.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Siyagut.” In , edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published July 10, 2015. http://syriaca.org/place/2557.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Siyagut
- XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Data submission review by Andrea Schmidt
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2015.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.