Ardishai - [ Syriac Not Available ]
A village southeast of Urmia.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), map: Map IV.
- 2 David Wilmshurst, The ecclesiastical organisation of the Church of the East, 1318-1913, Corpus Scriptorum Christianorum Orientalium, vol. 582; Subsidia, tomus 104 (Leuven: Peeters, 2000), p: 313, 320, 321, 322, 333, 334, 335, 336, 339, 365.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Ardishai” in last modified January 14, 2014, http://syriaca.org/place/249.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Ardishai.” In , edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published January 14, 2014. http://syriaca.org/place/249.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Ardishai
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Wilmshurst index information entry by Anthony Davis
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2014.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.