Daiṣan - [ Syriac Not Available ]
GEDSH article "Edessa" identifies with Balikh, but the identification is contested.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), p: 56, 138, map: Map I B1.
How to Cite This Entry
Thomas A. Carlson, “Daiṣan” in last modified January 14, 2014, http://syriaca.org/place/191.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Thomas A. Carlson, “Daiṣan.” In , edited by ., edited by David A. Michelson et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published January 14, 2014. http://syriaca.org/place/191.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Daiṣan
- Data merging, Pleiades and Wikipedia linking, and XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by David A. Michelson
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by William L. Potter
- Record validation, normalization, and revisions for the second edition (2.0) by Daniel L. Schwartz
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2014.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.