Rabbula, the scribe - ܪܒܘܠܐ
http://syriaca.org/person/944 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Scribe of the Rabbula Gospels, otherwise unknown. (See GEDSH, 348.)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), entry: 451, pp: 348.
How to Cite This Entry
David A. Michelson et al., “Rabbula the scribe — ܪܒܘܠܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/944.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:David A. Michelson et al., “Rabbula the scribe — ܪܒܘܠܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/944.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Rabbula the scribe — ܪܒܘܠܐ
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.