John Sullaqa - ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܘܠܩܐ
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 H. G. B. Teule, "Yoḥannan Sullaqa." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 443.
- 2 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: John Sulaqa.
- 3 J.S. Assemani, De scriptoribus Syris orthodoxis, Bibliotheca orientalis Clementino-Vaticana vol. 1 (Rome: Typis Sacræ Congregationis de Propaganda Fide, 1719), pp: 523.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “John Sullaqa — ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܘܠܩܐ ” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/829.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “John Sullaqa — ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܘܠܩܐ .”, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/829.
About this Entry
Entry Title: John Sullaqa — ܝܘܚܢܢ ܣܘܠܩܐ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.