Simeon of Rev Ardashir - ܫܡܥܘܢ ܕܪܝܘܐܪܕܫܝܪ (sometime between 600 - 800)
http://syriaca.org/person/740 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
- ܫܡܥܘܢ ܕܪܝܘܐܪܕܫܝܪ
- Simeon of Rev Ardashir
- Simeon e Rewardashir4
- Simeon of Rewardashir
- Simeon of Rewardeshir2
- Shemʿon of Rev Ardashir1
- Ch. of E. 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 L. Van Rompay, "Shemʿon of Rev Ardashir." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 374.
- 2 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Simeon of Rewardeshir.
- 3 Anton Baumstark, Geschichte der syrischen Literatur mit Ausschluß der christlich-palästinensischen Texte (Bonn: A. Marcus und E. Webers Verlag Dr. jur. Albert Ahn, 1922), pp: 26-207.
- 4 Ignatius Ortiz de Urbina, Patrologia Syriaca, Altera editio emendata et aucta (Romae: Pont. Institutum Orientalium Studiorum, 1965), section: 93.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Simeon of Rev Ardashir — ܫܡܥܘܢ ܕܪܝܘܐܪܕܫܝܪ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified December 9, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/740.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Simeon of Rev Ardashir — ܫܡܥܘܢ ܕܪܝܘܐܪܕܫܝܪ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/740.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Simeon of Rev Ardashir — ܫܡܥܘܢ ܕܪܝܘܐܪܕܫܝܪ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.