Cyriacus of Tella - ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ ܕܬܠܐ (sometime between 500 - 600)
http://syriaca.org/person/70 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
Related Places in the Syriac Gazetteer
* This map displays 1 records. Only places with coordinates are displayed.
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, The Scattered Pearls: A History of Syriac Literature and Sciences, trans. Matti Moosa, 2nd rev. ed. (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2003), entry: 65, pp: 301.
- 2 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, al-Luʼluʼ al-manthūr fī tārīkh al-ʻulūm wa-al-ādāb al-Suryāniyyah, 4th ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1987), pp: 261.
- 3 Ignatius Afram Barsoum, Berule bdire d-ʿal yulpone suryoye hdire, trans. Philoxenos Yuḥanon Dolabani, 2nd ed. (Holland: Bar Hebraeus Verlag, 1991), pp: 288.
- 4 Anton Baumstark, Geschichte der syrischen Literatur mit Ausschluß der christlich-palästinensischen Texte (Bonn: A. Marcus und E. Webers Verlag Dr. jur. Albert Ahn, 1922), pp: 181.
Cyriacus of Tella Different from (1) records.Cyriacus of Tella Has relation to place (1) records.
Cyriacus patriarch of Antioch - ܩܘܪܝܐܩܘܣ (saintauthor, d. 817, 793 ) Names: QuryaqosQuryaqos patriarch of Antioch Qyriaqos of AntiochQyriaqos of TagritKyriakosCyriaque de TagritCyriacusCYRIAQUEKyriakos of Tagrit"Patr of Antioch ordained on 17 Aug 793 in Ḥarran died in June or August 817 in Mosul the sources are not unanimous..."URI: http://syriaca.org/person/145
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Cyriacus of Tella — ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ ܕܬܠܐ ” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/70.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Cyriacus of Tella — ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ ܕܬܠܐ .” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/70.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Cyriacus of Tella — ܩܘܪܝܩܘܣ ܕܬܠܐ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Syriac name entry by Robert Aydin
- Arabic name entry by Jad Kaado
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama