van der Ploeg, Johannes P. M. - [ Syriac Not Available ] (1909 - 2004)
http://syriaca.org/person/682 This page is an entry in A Guide to Syriac Authors
“Scholar of OT and Syriac, professor of OT and Semitic studies at the Catholic University of Nijmegen (now: Radboud University), The Netherlands, from 1951 to 1979; Dominican Father; and Chorbishop of the Syriac Catholic Church since 1963.” 1
- van der Ploeg, Johannes P. M.
- van der Ploeg, Johannes P. M.1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 L. Van Rompay, "van der Ploeg, Johannes P. M.." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 334, 334.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “van der Ploeg, Johannes P. M.” in A Guide to Syriac Authors last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/682.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “van der Ploeg, Johannes P. M..” In A Guide to Syriac Authors, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/682.
About this Entry
Entry Title: van der Ploeg, Johannes P. M.
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.