Gabriel, Fawlos - [ Syriac Not Available ]
- Gabriel, Fawlos
- Gabriel, Fawlos1
- Paulos Gabriel
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 Polycarpus A. Aydin and G. A. Kiraz, "Gabriel, Fawlos." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 167.
- 2 Sebastian Paul Brock, A Brief Outline of Syriac Literature, 2nd ed., rev. and enlarged , Mōrān ʾEthʾō, vol. 9 (Kottayam: St. Ephrem Ecumenical Research Institute, 2008), pp: 72.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Gabriel, Fawlos” in , last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/490.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Gabriel, Fawlos.” In , edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/490.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Gabriel, Fawlos
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.