Elijah III Shakir - ܐܠܝܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ
- ܐܠܝܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ
- Elijah III Shakir
- Eliya III Shakir1
Status: draft Is this record complete?
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 G. A. Kiraz, "Eliya III Shakir." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 141, 141.
How to Cite This Entry
James E. Walters et al., “Elijah III Shakir — ܐܠܝܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ ” last modified August 17, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/469.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Elijah III Shakir — ܐܠܝܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ .”, edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson. Vol. 2 of The Syriac Biographical Dictionary, edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal, 2016. Entry published August 17, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/469.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Elijah III Shakir — ܐܠܝܐ ܬܠܝܬܝܐ
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.