Dadishoʿ I, catholicos - ܕܕܝܫܘܥ ܩܕܡܝܐ (d. 456)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 L. Van Rompay, "Dadishoʿ I." in Sebastian P. Brock et al. (eds.), The Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage (Piscataway,NJ: Gorgias Press, 2011), pp: 110.
- 2 Josephus Simonius Assemani, Bibliotheca Orientalis Clementino-Vaticana (Rome: Sacrae Congregationis de Propaganda Fide, 1719-1728)., pp: III:214.
- 3 Sergey Minov (ed.), A Comprehensive Bibliography on Syriac Christianity (The Center for the Study of Christianity, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2013), entry: Dadisho.
- 4 Anton Baumstark, Geschichte der syrischen Literatur mit Ausschluß der christlich-palästinensischen Texte (Bonn: A. Marcus und E. Webers Verlag Dr. jur. Albert Ahn, 1922), pp: 55.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:James E. Walters et al., “Dadishoʿ I, catholicos — ܕܕܝܫܘܥ ܩܕܡܝܐ .” In , edited by David A. Michelson and Nathan P. Gibson., edited by David A. Michelson. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published December 9, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/433.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dadishoʿ I, catholicos — ܕܕܝܫܘܥ ܩܕܡܝܐ
- Data from Macuch, Abuna, De Urbina, Duval, Assemani (vols. 1-2), Chabot, Wright, and Brock collected, verified, reconciled, and entered by Kristian Heal
- German data entry by Samer Khader
- Editing, document design, proofreading, data entry by David A. Michelson
- Matching with viaf.org records, data entry, data transformation, conversion to XML by Nathan P. Gibson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English name entry, matching with viaf.org records by James E. Walters
- Editing, disambiguation research, conversion to XML by Thomas A. Carlson
- Normalization of GEDSH dates and entry matching with viaf.org records by Alex Vawter
- Editorial oversight for GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry, and proofreading by Christopher Johnson
- GEDSH and Barsoum English text entry and proofreading by the Syriac Research Group, University of Alabama
- Proofreading of GEDSH abstracts and addition of confessions and alternate names from GEDSH by Nathan P. Gibson
Copyright and License for Reuse
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.