Paul - ܦܘܠܘܣ
http://syriaca.org/person/3148 This page is an entry in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints
Pamphilus, Vales, Seleucus, Paul, Porphyry, Theophilus, Julianus, and One Egyptian are commemorated in Pamphilus, Vales, Seleucus, Paulus, Porphyrius, Theophilus, Julianus, and an Egyptian (text) [http://syriaca.org/work/245] , a work surviving in at least 2 manuscripts including
ms London, British Library, Add. 12150, f.
How to Cite This Entry
Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Paul — ܦܘܠܘܣ ” in Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints last modified June 25, 2016, http://syriaca.org/person/3148.Show full citation information...
Bibliography:Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al., “Paul — ܦܘܠܘܣ .” In Qadishe: A Guide to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent and David A. Michelson. Vol. 1 of Gateway to the Syriac Saints, edited by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent et al.. Syriaca.org, 2016-. Entry published June 25, 2016. http://syriaca.org/person/3148.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Paul — ܦܘܠܘܣ
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent
- Data architecture and encoding by David A. Michelson
- Editing, Syriac data conversion, data entry, and reconciling by Adam P. Kane
- Editing and Syriac data proofreading by Aram Bar Schabo
- Editing by James E. Walters
- Entries adapted from the work of Jean Maurice Fiey
- Entries adapted from the work of Ugo Zanetti
- Entries adapted from the work of Claude Detienne
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2016.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.